Each Sunday, I post the first clue for Mystery Monday so you can play along. I would like you to use items you already own. They don't have to be Stampin' Up products, and I hope to inspire you to be creative along with me and my friends.
Catch me here every Monday at 7:00 PM CST for the rest of the clues.
***You'll be excited to know that I've changed the play rules so you have more chances to win.***
Each time you create a card based off my clues and submit it to me on my Facebook business page before the following Sunday, your name will be entered into a drawing for one of my cards that I will draw live the following week at the start of my Facebook Live.
1. 5 ½" x 8 ½ " light colored cardstock scored at 4 ¼" and folded to create the card base.
2. Basic Black cardstock scrap.
3. 4 ½" x 3 ¼ " dark coordinating cardstock.
4. 2" x 2" coordinating cardstock.
5. 4" x 3" Basic White cardstock.
6. A stamp set with an image and greeting that can be cut out.
7. Coordinating colors ink and Black ink pad.
8. Dies, punches, or scissors.