SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 24, 2020

 I love Paper Pumpkin, and this month's subscription is no exception!  I videotaped my unboxing and the scrapbook pages I created with all the fun stuff inside the box, but, as what usually happens my video was sideways.  😕  I am in desperate need of Facebook video training, but that's a post for a later date.

When I say to "think outside the box" I'm challenging anyone who subscribes to Paper Pumpkin to get creative and see what you can make with the  items besides what the instructions provide.   

Paper Pumpkin has always been a US only product; never available outside the USA, but this year Paper Pumpkin will hit the global market on November 3, 2020!  I'm excited that our demonstrators and friends around the world who have subscribed to Paper Pumpkin will receive this exclusive kit! 

This is a good time for all of us to create our cards and projects to share with everyone so they too will have ideas of what cards and projects can be created with the everything inside the box. 

So, here are the two cards that debuted in the Joy to the World kit.  This kit has enough supplies to create four of each card. I rarely, if ever use everything to create what the instructions provide for. I like think outside the box and come up with some alternative ideas coming up next.



The card below is a Z fold card, and it was inspired by Jannine Bauma, a fellow demonstrator. 

Last but not least are my favorites!  I've been scrapbooking a lot longer than I've been making cards. My Stampin' Up! business keeps me so busy that I hardly have time to scrapbook.  I always use some of the items from my Paper Pumpkin kit to create scrapbook pages.  Generally I create full size 12 x 12 pages, but the last 3 months I've switched to 8 x 8 so I can give you some ideas and samples that you might enjoy trying yourself. 



I used the Plush Poinsettia Specialty paper over Cherry Cobbler cardstock on the outside edges of the spread.  I used the flower stamp, Merry Christmas stamp, and the wreath stamp that came in the kit to decorate the pages. The words, 'Joy" and "Peace" are part of the kit. The photos are set on paper that lined the envelopes which are also included in the kit and those were matted onto crumb cake cardstock. I used Stampin' Blends to color the flowers, and I used the Pine Tree punch to punch out a couple of trees from the card fronts that are part of the kit. I then added Rhinestone Basic Jewels that I colored with Real Red Stampin' Blends to complete the pages. 

I will include links to the products I used for these projects tomorrow. 



 

Post a Comment