SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 5, 2020

WARM HUGS TO GO KIT

This is my first blog post and I couldn't help myself but to start out with this adorable WARM HUGS traveling project kit. 

 


In my October kit you will receive everything you need to create two sets of these cute mini coffee cups with mini coffee carriers. You will also receive two mini treat boxes that will coordinate perfectly. 

For $30.00 I will provide everything you see here (excluding the backdrop) plus a pdf with detailed assembly instructions. Everything will be cut, stamped and ready for you to put together.

For an extra $5.00 I will provide four packets of hot chocolate mix, and candy or 2 cookies for the treat boxes, or you can customize your gift by adding your own drink mix and treats. Tie them up with ribbon and they are ready to give away. Your friends, co-workers, teachers, or even a mail carrier would enjoy your handmade gift.

Please submit payment via PayPal Friends and Family to tjtucker2013@gmail.com or send a check to Theresa Tucker 2233 Nancy Lane, Saint Joseph, IL 61873

All you will need to provide is adhesive. I recommend one of the three. 
STAMPIN' SEAL (152813) $8.00 Provides an instant bond for adhering Designer Series Paper, and cardstock together.
MULTIPOURPOSE LIQUID GLUE (110755) $4.00 This product is somewhat forgiving; it allows me to adjust the angle of the layer before drying completely. 
STAMPIN' DIMENSIONALS (104430) $ 4.00 Double-sided adhesive dots add dimension.
You can purchase these items through my store

Please email me your name, home address, ship to address, phone number, email, and the number of kits you would like to order. (Two carrying kits is one order for $30.00)

Also let me know if you would like to purchase the hot chocolate and a treat for an extra $5.00.

My email address is tjtucker2013@gmail.com. 

 


Post a Comment