SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY NIGHTMARE?

Did I tell you about the nightmare I had? I never dream, so this was freaky. Mike and I were on campus at UIUC, and there was an alligator on the loose eating everything. 

Mike and I are sitting at the Espresso Royale on Sixth and Daniel. BTW it's not there right now; it was torn down to rebuild the block.

As I was saying, a giant rat was sitting at the bar ordering a beer! (There isn't really a bar at Espresso Royale). The alligator slithered in and was about to eat the rat, which was as big as a dog, btw. And the rat cried for help. Someone slapped the alligator to distract him, and they were able to coax him out of the coffee shop.

Mike was injured, and I really wanted to get out of there. Our truck was parked three blocks away, and it was so dark, darker than dark. I knew he couldn't go with me with his leg all messed up, so I had to go by myself. I couldn't see anything; it was so dark. I started running, and running, and running. I could hear footsteps behind me getting closer, and closer, and closer. and then I work up! THANK GOODNESS! We're all safe at home now! That was strange!

Post a Comment