SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 17, 2021

SUNDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hi Friends,

In an effort to promote creativity I have a new challenge called SUNDAY SKETCH. Each week I will post a new sketch you can use to create a card with Stampin Up products and post in the group. Each post will be entered into a drawing for some goodies. The deadline to post is the Thursday following the last Sunday of the month.
I will draw the winner on the first Sunday of the following month. There's more....
You can submit up to three cards for each sketch.
Mail the card to me and receive an additional 3 entries into the drawing.
My mailing address is:
Theresa Tucker
2233 Nancy Lane
Saint Joseph, IL 61873 The first winner will be drawn February 7, 2021 on Facebook live. I will list the dates add them to a document and add it to the group page.

I hope you play along. I'm looking forward to what you come up each week!




Post a Comment