SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 1, 2021

MONTHLY TUCKER TRAVEL KIT

I have a new monthly travel kit class that is available for you to sign up on a monthly basis.  I was planning to run it as a club, but I've decided to offer it as an option on a month-to-month basis.  I may set it up as a club in the future if I have more than a few people who are interested. 

Until I get a chance to create a form for you to sign up, you can simply email me at tjtucker2013@gmail.com, or contact me on my blog by leaving me a comment below with your information and I'll contact you.  Each month is $35 with the option to purchase the stamp set. You will also receive a video showing you how everything is assembled, as well as a pdf instructions and measurements, and $20 free Stampin' Up Merchandise. Free Shipping.

Email me the following information:
First and Last Name
Email Address
Home Address
City, State, and Zip Code

You can send me a check in the mail to my address at:
Theresa Tucker
Tucker Topnotch Designs
2233 Nancy Lane
Saint Joseph, IL 61873
or
you can send me payment by PayPal to my email address tjtucker2013@gmail.com.

Payment is due no later than February 20, 2021. The kit will go out the first of March. 

March's Monthly Kit is



Post a Comment